Sound Input Random Noise Software
Our software uses a computers sound input device to
collect noise and convert it to truly random numbers.
The generation of truly random numbers by this method
relies on noise inherent in electronic circuits. The
entropy in this noise is gathered by a CRC polynomial.
The resulting data passes very stringent test of randomness.
- No hardware to buy. Sound is available on almost all PC.
- Easy to use. Simply install the software and adjust the sound settings.
- Reliability. The entropy collection process detects problems as they happen.
- DLL has a simple programming interface.
Specifications and Files
- Currently available by request only.